Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mystified triangles with cirular patterns

(copied from OD)

Ugh. Hello 5 am. So good to see you. Again. *head.desk*.

I'm exhausted so this will be short. Technically I slept most of the day but it wasn't very restful sleep, and I've been getting very little sleep this past week. Anyway, just did some writing. Thought I should since somebody was hint hinting for me to get around to it. He's right, I haven't been writing lately. I needed to work on that page count. Well, I did it. Not a fantastic page count, but I'm too lazy right now to go turn on the other computer and transfer files over from it to Lenore, or from Lenore to it. See, I'm writing on Lenore, but I've got a scene I cut saved on a document on the other computer, and I need that scene. I decided I'm going to write the council scene after all because this isn't a big enough chapter otherwise, and I think the Big Thing that's going on needs to carry over through both, and I really do want to get the powerplay between the characters out there. Plus, it feels like I'm skipping too much if I skip that scene.

I just have to get through this council meeting and then it will be smooth sailing from there. By that I mean mostly editing, which I can do without being inspired. After that I've got mostly action-oriented scenes, or at least scenes that make me want to write rather than scenes that drive me crazy. I'm not good at writing politics. Heh. Anyway, gonna go to sleep, then probably spend tomorrow writing or something. I hope. Just thought I'd give a quick update since it's been a few days. Wish me luck on getting back into writing again =)

1 comment:

  1. *pokes you*

    I haven't seen a update from you in weeks! I hope you write something new here soon!

    ReplyDelete